Shatru Vinashak Puja Yagya on Kaal Bhairav Ashtami
Benefit of Lord Kaal Bhairav Puja
• This puja is performed in order to succeed in life, prosper and maintain good
• This puja is recommended for safe and smooth Journey and travel.
• This puja is performed for protection from black magic, illness and disease.
• This puja is recommended for divine blessing and grace of Lord Bhairav.
Who Should perform this puja:
• Those who are facing jail time, they can be freed if they sincerely pray to
• People looking for success in the business or career should do this puja
• Vibhuti(can apply on foreahead daily to weaken your enemies)
About the puja:
Lord Kaal Bhairav is an angry and wrathful incarnation of Lord Shiva. He is the
god of time, i.e. Kaal means Time and Bhairav, the manifestation of Lord Shiva.
Ashtami after the Purnima, the eight days after full moon, is considered the
ideal day to propitiate Kaal Bhairav.
He is also known as Kshetrapalaka who is worshipped for wish fulfilment of
desires and for good fortune. He is also worshipped for protection against black
magic and other negative energies. Lord Bhairav is worshipped before undertaking
any journey and travels. He is also the protector of the universe. It is said,
Lord Bhairava has tantra-mantra shaktis as he is himself a Rudra. Like Lord
Shiva, he nurtures and protects the universe. It is said that all those who come
under his shelter get relief from all the sufferings in life. Bhairavnath always
protects his devotees.
It is said that when worshipped with a true heart, Lord Bhairav helps to
overcome sufferings, hurdles and obstacles in life. He takes away the pains and
even, eradicates the influence of the paranormal or evil eye. Praying to him
ensures a happy, successful and healthy life.
Rs 3100 | $ 52.00
Booking Payment Options
|| 9411135571 9411135571 8108001901
payment service allows to transfer funds safer, faster & hassle
|Neft online transfer
||BANK OF BARODA
A/C NAME: ASTROLOGY ASIA
CURRENT ACCOUNT NO
MIRA ROAD (E) INDIA